Monday, April 13, 2015

Casey Gets Fit(ter): Week 7

Weight: 144.6 (down 2.8 lbs from last week!!!!!)

OMG I am sooooo happy with my weigh-in this week! I know it is only one week and I always assume a 1 lb fluctuation with weight when I weigh in every Sunday, but I worked SO HARD this past week to stay on track. I dropped my calories to 1250 a day, which seems ridiculously low, but I honestly didn't find it that hard. I just cut out a lot of my snacks and ate a lot of meat and veggies at meals (AKA- de-carbed my diet). I really didn't get hungry that much!

I still allowed myself dessert every day (gotta satisfy my sweet tooth!). The Easter Bunny really helped supply me for that- very little of this candy is left, though half of this was Cam's.



I also aced my workouts, completing 3 weight-lifting workouts and 2 runs (including 12km on Sunday, after my weigh-in). I am already increasing my dumbbell sizes, which is exciting. Going to get these arms ready for sleeveless tops!


PS- who else is loving the fact that spring finally arrived? I think the entire population was out with me for my Sunday morning run :)



4 comments:

  1. I think 1250 sounds close the number of calories that my Lose It app said I was allotted when I was counting and aiming to lose about 1lb a week. Overall it sounds like you made great progress this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I am set to 1.5 lbs a week

      Delete
    2. That sounds about right. I think cutting 500 calories a day or 3500 a week is the target amount to lose 1lb per week, I just can't remember what my baseline is/was. Somewhere in the 1700-1800 range.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Good work! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover