Monday, March 2, 2015

Casey Gets Fit(ter)- Week 1

Hello and welcome back to my weekly weightloss posts, which took a nose dive when winter hit. Last year I lost 20 lbs, going from 165 to 145. After a winter of cookies and naps, I somehow managed to only gain 1-2 lbs and now I am starting all over again to try and get bikini ready by June. I am going to say I started at 146 lbs because it honestly ranged all over from 145 to 147.5.

This weekend? I weighed in at 144.6!!

I think blogging about weightloss efforts really helps because I had been half-trying to start logging calories again all winter but this past week I have been much better at it! I did have a couple of cheat days this week- like last Sunday when Cam and I had lunch at the CN Tower and on Wednesday when we celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday with ice cream cake...and this past Saturday when we had a big surprise dinner at Mandarin. But the other days I stayed on track and did a few runs and clearly my efforts paid off. I have never agreed with denying myself delicious things...all in moderation!

PS- I am coming down with a cold so I cut my long run that I usually do on the weekend. I am fighting it off with lots of vitamin C, oil of oregano and rest!


PS- is anyone else really excited it is March?? I can't wait to get outside again!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever been so excited for March. This winter needs to go away. And this summer needs to step up its game. I was not impressed with the weather in the summer the last 2 years. I hope we have a good one!

    Also, you are already bikini ready!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover