Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 2015 Running Playlist

We are into mid-February now. Holiday weight is hanging on, New Year's resolutions replaced with evening naps and waiting for Valentine's chocolates to go on sale. The thought of going to the gym makes us go EURGGGH....especially since we have forgotten what a bikini even looks like.

I have really been working hard to get over my winter running slump and get back to the gym (and running outside ain't ever gonna happen in this cold). I have no sure-fire fix, but I recently updated my running playlist and thought I would share my top 10 songs that will hopefully take your treadmill time from:


to



1. Walk the Moon- Shut Up and Dance (this is my favourite song right now. I am literally like treadmill guy up there when it comes on. It is so catchy)

2. Sheppard- Geronimo

3. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk

4. Taylor Swift- Blank Space

5. Bad Suns- Cardiac Arrest

6. Linkin Park- Bleed It Out (this is really old, but I love running to it)

7. Kongos- Come With Me Now

8. David Guetta- Every Chance We Get We Run

9. Hozier- Take Me to Church

10. Spice Girls- C'mon C'mon (another oldie but this my "finish strong" song!)

(PS- I may have shared some of these songs before, but I really really like them!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the list Case! Will be adding them to mine.

    Here are a couple from my morning biking list:

    Libella Swing – Parov Stelar
    A little less conversation - elvis jxl remix
    Only you – Ellie Goulding
    Anything can happen – Ellie Goulding
    Elastic heart – Sia
    Pony – Ginuwine

    Also look up from eden by hozier. Not really an exercising song but really good...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover