Monday, December 22, 2014

How to EASILY stuff a duvet cover

My dad sent me a link for this about a week ago, and I just cleaned my duvet cover and gave it a try! I IT IS MAGIC! No more climbing into a duvet cover or standing on your bed and shaking it out!!

1. Lay your duvet cover inside-out on your bed. Make sure the opening is at the foot of the bed
2. Lay your duvet on top of the cover. Attach the corners, if you have that option with your cover
3. Starting from the head of the bed, roll the duvet and cover together until you reach the bottom
4. Pull the opening of the duvet cover over the roll and do it up
5. Roll it all back out! It will be perfectly in place!!

Here is the video that shows how this works (it is a little hard to articulate).




I think this has revolutionized my life!

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! Meredith is right - that WAS orgasmic! I dread changing the duvet cover and now I'm super pumped to try this out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover