Monday, August 18, 2014

Casey Gets Fits: Week 25

Weight: 146 (19 lbs lost)

um...what. I swear I actually food this past week. I promise you. Though, I definitely do seem to be solidly in the 140s now (YAY!), I think this crazy drop is just dehydration after my 15km race on Saturday night. Fun fact- I don't think I've weighed in the 140s since before high school.

Speaking of my run- It went awesome and I obliterated my goal time of sub-1:35, but I will do a recap later this week. I got zero pictures of me so I am hoping the race photographer got some :)

Back to weight loss- I realized it had been a month since my last measurements were taken so I took them again on Sunday Morning. I apparently have lost 5lbs since then, but my measurements aren't too different.

Bust: 36" (0.5" down)
Ribs: 31" (no change)

Natural Waist: 29" (1" down)
Waist at Belly Button: 35" (no change)
Hips: 38" (no change)
Butt: 38.5" (0.5" down)
Thigh: 21" (no change)
Calf: 13.5" (no change)
Upper Arms: 11.5" (no change)

So even though my weight suddenly dropped 5lbs, I've only lost about 2 inches, which makes me concerned that I might have lost some muscle mass while resting my injured leg this month! However the leg is all healed (and no issues on my run thank goodness!), so I am going to go back at it and get in my 4 workouts a week again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover