Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stomach Bugs Suck

I am down and out with some sort of stomach bug. My thermometer can't decide if I have a fever or not, so I don't even get the satisfaction of saying I am really sick. I'm just feeling blah.

I had a post planned today, but I never made it to the store to collect the supplies I needed. Maybe tomorrow!

Peace out, peeps!

PS- send soup

PPS- I will probably be better by tomorrow so maybe send chocolate and candy instead?

PPPS- If the world ends tomorrow, pretend my last post on here was way better than this.

PPPPS- here is an old picture of my cat wearing a bow tie, if that helps improve this post.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your sick. Being sick at this time of the year sucks big time. A bug has been going around work and I'm terrified of getting it.

    Feel better soon! And I love all your extra comments. :P

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover